20 May Can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics in Raleigh?
It goes without saying that going to the doctor, for whatever reason, is an unpleasant experience. Even a simple antibiotic prescription can be bothersome. In both good and bad circumstances, going to the doctor’s office takes a long time. You can’t help but be concerned about the germs in the waiting room, and it’s hard not to be.
You can get good health care and prescription antibiotics at home in Raleigh, but there is a better way.
Why Can A House Call Doctor Prescribe Antibiotics in Raleigh?
At-home doctor is a fully licensed doctor, such as those found at clinics, who will come to your home. They all work in the same way because they all adhere to the same rules and regulations regarding matters such as patient privacy and infection control. The only difference is that you don’t have to leave your house for your appointment when you have it at home.
How Does It Work?
Concierge doctors spend more time studying the prescriptions they suggest to their patients, resulting in a more comprehensive discussion of the drug’s usage, history, advantages, and downsides for each patient.
We send your meds to your pharmacy by email. All that remains is for you to visit the pharmacy and receive a prescription for your medicine. We can reorder prescription refills for you via telemedicine if you run out. You are not obliged to make another appointment with the doctor.
What If You Need Special Care?
A doctor who comes to your house may not be able to meet all of your needs. If you can’t solve an issue at home, you may need to consult a doctor or travel to the emergency department. Make an appointment with the best doctor for you: your home call doctor will handle everything.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!