10 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Perform X-Rays at Your Home in Seattle?
X-rays are utilized to create pictures of inside human tissues and structures. X-rays are commonly ordered by doctors to gain a better look at various conditions. You may even request X-rays from a concierge doctor, who will do them in the comfort of your own home.
What types of X-rays can be performed by a concierge doctor?
X-rays are a quick and painless imaging technique that takes less than 30 minutes. Your doctor will be able to evaluate the results in an hour. It is an electromagnetic radiation that looks like visible light.
X-rays can be used to identify a broad variety of disorders involving various organs. Depending on the disease or sickness you have, the results of the picture are analyzed by an expert. Typically, cardiologists can read chest x-rays and detect chest illnesses such as pericarditis. Orthopedists, on the other hand, can assist in the detection of shattered bones or other fractures. X-rays can be used by pomologists to diagnose COPD and other related disorders.
A concierge doctor may conduct all of the same services as a typical doctor, including X-rays. A doctor can do several various sorts of X-rays, but the most common ones are:
- Chest X-rays
- Abdominal X-rays
- Neck X-ray
- Hand X-ray
Benefits of having a concierge doctor for X-rays
If you want a unique experience and a more tailored approach to medical treatment, a concierge doctor can help. House call doctors are available at any time and are not restricted by office or hospital hours.
Having an X-ray performed by a concierge doctor is handy since the doctor will come to your home and you will not have to travel. Depending on your illness, your doctor may send you to a specialist once the photos are ready.
Contact Concierge MD immediately if you need X-rays from a concierge doctor at your home in Seattle. Our team of experts is experienced and prepared to handle any issue. You will have a unique medical experience, and our concierge doctors will be able to assist you and build a rapport with you.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!