11 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Perform X-Rays at Your Home in Orlando?
Images of tissues and structures within the body are created using X-rays. Doctors commonly request X-rays to gain a better look at certain circumstances. Nowadays, you may even get X-rays from a concierge doctor, who can do them in the comfort of your own home.
What types of X-rays can be performed by a concierge doctor?
X-rays are a noninvasive imaging treatment that may be completed in less than 30 minutes. The findings are available in an hour and may be checked by your doctor. It is a kind of electromagnetic radiation that resembles visible light.
X-rays can be used to diagnose a wide range of disorders involving several organs. The imaging findings are analyzed by an expert based on the ailment or sickness that you have. Cardiologists are often capable of interpreting chest x-rays and diagnosing chest illnesses such as pericarditis. Orthopedists, on the other hand, can assist in the detection of shattered bones or other fractures. X-rays can be used by pomologists to diagnose COPD and other related disorders.
A concierge doctor may conduct all of the same services as a typical doctor, including X-rays. A doctor can do several various types of X-rays, the most common of which are:
- Chest X-rays
- Abdominal X-rays
- Neck X-ray
- Hand X-ray
Benefits of having a concierge doctor for X-rays
A concierge doctor is particularly advantageous if you want a unique experience and a more tailored approach to medical care. House call doctors are available around the clock and are not restricted by office or hospital hours.
Having an X-ray done by a concierge doctor is handy since the doctor will come to your house, eliminating the need for you to travel. Depending on your illness, your doctor may send you to a specialist once the photos are ready.
Contact Concierge MD immediately if you need an X-ray concierge doctor! Our team of experts is skilled and well-equipped to manage any issue at your home in Orlando. You will have a tailored medical experience, and our concierge doctors will be able to assist you and build a rapport with you.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!