13 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Perform X-Rays at Your Home in Miami?
X-rays are used to create pictures of tissues and structures inside the body. Typically, doctors obtain X-rays to gain a better understanding of certain problems. You can even get X-rays from a concierge doctor today, and they can be done in the comfort of your own home.
What types of X-rays can be performed by a concierge doctor?
X-rays are a type of imaging test that doesn’t hurt the patient and can be done in less than 30 minutes. Within an hour, the findings will be ready to be examined and discussed with your attending physician. This kind of electromagnetic radiation is comparable to visible light.
X-rays can be used to find out what’s wrong with a lot of different organs and systems. The image’s results are analyzed by an expert based on your condition or disease. Most of the time, cardiologists can read chest x-rays and diagnose chest problems like pericarditis. In contrast, orthopedists can aid in the detection of shattered bones and other fractures. Pomologists can look at X-rays to diagnose COPD and other similar conditions.
A concierge doctor is able to do X-rays in addition to everything else that a regular doctor is capable of doing. There are several sorts of X-rays that a physician can do, with the most common being:
- Chest X-rays
- Abdominal X-rays
- Neck X-ray
- Hand X-ray
Benefits of having a concierge doctor for X-rays
If you want something different and more personalized when getting medical care, a concierge doctor is a great choice. It is not necessary for house call doctors to adhere to standard office or hospital hours because they see patients in their homes.
It is more convenient to get an X-ray done by a concierge doctor since the physician may come to your home and you do not have to go anywhere else for the procedure. Once the images are ready, your doctor may send you to a specialist, depending on what condition you have.
Contact Concierge MD now if you’re in need of X-rays from a concierge doctor. Our group of professionals knows how to handle any situation and has the tools to do so in your home in Miami. You will get care that is tailored to you, and our concierge doctors will be able to help you and get to know you.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD LA As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!