24 Aug Can a Concierge Doctor Offer a Weight Management Consultation at Your Home In Seattle
A concierge doctor is an excellent choice for a weight control consultation because time is so valuable and short these days. Concierge physicians visit you in the privacy of your home to provide their knowledge and counsel.
Contrary to popular belief, a concierge doctor is absolutely permitted to visit you at home for a weight-management appointment. Having a consultation at home is not only very safe and practical, but it is also quite successful because many individuals don’t want to leave their homes only to have a consultation.
What is a weight management consultation?
The first step in being really committed to weight loss is to schedule a consultation for weight management. We may use it to learn more about you and your difficulties and decide whether and how much weight you ought to reduce.
What is included in a weight consultation?
Your medical history will be the subject of a number of inquiries before the meeting even begins. During this part of the appointment, it’s crucial to be open and honest about any significant surgeries or medical concerns. We’ll also inquire about your way of life, level of activity, and whether you already work out. The next step is to calculate your body mass index to find out how much you weigh in relation to your height. We will next create a weight loss strategy based on the facts we learn. Additionally, we’ll decide how much weight you should reduce and whether any future dietary restrictions are required.
Concierge MD is aware that every patient is unique and that various approaches are effective for various individuals. Every weight-loss program we design is tailored to your requirements and interests.
Benefits of getting a weight management consultation?
A weight management consultation is a terrific way to get started on a plan and learn more about reducing weight, regardless of whether you have clinical obesity or just don’t feel good about yourself. With a weight consultation from Concierge MD, you’ll receive a customized strategy and one-on-one guidance from a medical expert.
Is a concierge doctor the best way to get a weight consultation?
A concierge doctor is a good option if you have a busy work or social schedule, can’t find childcare, don’t have the time, or just don’t want to visit a weight reduction clinic. In Seattle, concierge medical professionals visit your house at your convenience and give you the same individualized treatment you would get at a clinic or hospital.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!