07 Jun Can a concierge doctor treat sinus and ear infection at your home in Washington?
You may assume that you need to go to acquire the level of treatment required for sinus and ear infections. Concierge Medical Doctors offer the same level of care and expertise as urgent care clinics, but in the privacy and convenience of your own home or workplace.
A Washington concierge doctor can treat sinus and ear infections in the comfort of your own home. It is included in our urgent care package and is available as an add-on on our website.
The Urgent Care Process in Washington
The majority of CMD’s material may be found on their website. After you’ve received the questionnaire, simply describe your symptoms so that the doctor can bring the necessary tests and instruments. Set your arrival day and time, and they’ll be waiting for you when you call.
After they’ve finished with treatment, they’ll talk to you about your options. If your condition worsens, they may need to follow up with you later, or refer you to a specialist, just like any other doctor.
How Is A Concierge Doctor Different Than A Clinic Doctor?
House call doctors provide the same level of expertise and experience as regular clinic appointments, but they come to you in the comfort of your own home. You won’t have to go to a clinic, wait in a waiting room, or be exposed to sick people since we come to you.
Another significant difference between house call medical appointments and traditional clinic visits is that you will spend more time with the doctor and will not be rushed. This means the doctor will be able to assess you fully and with undivided attention. We’ll do all we can to address any health-related concerns or questions you may have.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Washington
If you need a house call doctor in Washington, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!