11 May Can you get an urgent care house call visit in Seattle
When you’re sick, the last thing you want to do is make the long trek to the emergency room or the doctor’s office. A doctor’s appointment involves a lot of planning, from scheduling time off work to waiting much too long for the doctor to see you. It’s likely that the stress of going to the doctor will intensify whatever ails you. When you utilize a service like urgent care house call visit in Seattle you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home.
What Does The House Call Visits Include?
Medical Evaluation and Diagnosis
Comprehensive medical checks and diagnostic procedures, such as COVID-19 testing, Rapid Strep, and Influenza tests, are performed by our experts.
Course of Treatment
Antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and anti-nausea drugs are among the treatments we prescribe and deliver.
In case you need a specialist for your diagnosis we have excellent referrals that can provide you with the best possible treatment.
The Urgent Care House Call Doctor In Seattle Service Is Ideal For:
- Cold and flu
- Stomach flu
- Sinus infections
- Food poisoning
- Digestive issues
- Ear infections
Who Has The Best In-Home Medical Care?
With Concierge MD, you can now find a Seattle urgent care doctor who will come to you. You are not compelled to go to the doctor’s office. We can do it in the privacy of your own home. It’s time to plan your first home visit with us so we can help you stay healthy. If required, we can see and treat you the same day!
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!