14 May Can you get an urgent care house call visit in Orlando
Going to the doctor’s office or the hospital is the last thing on your mind when you’re unwell. A doctor’s visit takes a great deal of preparation, from arranging time off work to waiting much too long for your doctor to see you. Going to the doctor is likely to make whatever ailment you have worse. You don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home when you employ an urgent care house call visit in Orlando.
What Does The House Call Visits Include?
Medical Evaluation and Diagnosis
Our professionals provide extensive medical examinations and diagnostic procedures such as COVID-19 testing, Rapid Strep, and Influenza tests.
Course of Treatment
We prescribe and provide antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and anti-nausea medications, among other therapies.
If you require a specialist for your diagnosis, we can provide outstanding suggestions for doctors who can give you the finest care.
The Urgent Care House Call Doctor In Orlando Service Is Ideal For:
- Cold and flu
- Stomach flu
- Sinus infections
- Food poisoning
- Digestive issues
- Ear infections
Who Has The Best In-Home Medical Care?
You may now have an Orlando urgent care doctor come to you with Concierge MD. You are not obligated to see a doctor. We can do it all in the privacy of your own home. It’s time to schedule your first appointment with us in your house so we can help you stay healthy. We can visit your home and treat you the same day if necessary!
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!