01 Jun What Type of Medicine Can a Concierge Doctor Prescribe in Inland Empire?
Outside of medical emergencies and surgeries, there isn’t a whole lot that concierge doctors can’t do. Concierge doctors like the ones of Concierge MD are changing the way that medicine is practiced for the better. If you have questions as to what type of medicine a concierge doctor can prescribe in Inland Empire, we’ll answer that shortly.
What drugs and medicines can a concierge doctor prescribe?
Contrary to what people think, a concierge doctor can prescribe any drug or medicine that a doctor at a hospital or clinic can. The doctors of Concierge MD will meet you in your home or place of work, perform a thorough examination, and prescribe you whatever medicines they deem necessary. From opioids to depressants to antidepressants and everything in between, it all falls within the scope of practice for concierge doctors.
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
If you’re wondering why more and more people are choosing telemedicine as their care of choice, here are some of its benefits.
- The ability to refill or give prescriptions at home
- Perfect for the elderly
- Beneficial for those without easy access to hospitals or clinics
- Safe, secure, and private for all
- Ideal for people with hectic schedules
Prescriptions and refills are only the tips of what we can do. We also perform physical exams, blood work, diagnostic testing, and so much more! Schedule an appointment or a consultation to find out more about how we can serve you.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!