03 Sep How to Get a Stomach Flu IV Treatment in Orange County
A few things, like the stomach flu, will put you out of commission. Besides the illness, the discomfort level can leave many desperate to recover as quickly as possible. Thankfully, many in Orange County are discovering the power of stomach flu IV treatment.
What causes a stomach flu
The stomach flu infects the small intestine lining because of bacteria, parasites, toxins, and viruses. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, headaches, low-grade fever, and dehydration.
Many will reach for oral supplements and a bottle of water. However, since the stomach flu is related to your digestive system, this can be both uncomfortable and ineffective. There is no way to tell if your body is absorbing these supplements. The good news is that IV therapy can provide your body’s nutrients while avoiding unnecessary comfort.
Benefits of a stomach flu IV treatment
Instead of going through the mouth, IV treatments are injected directly into the bloodstream. Recovery IVs contain a high concentration of immune system-boosting nutrients like vitamin C, b-complex, and b12. Delivered with fluids, it floods your body with what it needs to return to normal quickly.
How to get IV treatment in Orange County
Instead of dealing with the hassle of trekking to a medical office for in-clinic stomach flu treatment, many Orange County residents are going with in-home treatment. Personalized to your needs, a medical professional will administer your IV treatment in the comfort of your home.
We offer a wide range of potent IV therapies and would love to discuss what options may be best for you.
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- What Medical Concierge Services Are Available For The Elderly?
- Can You Get A House Call Doctor For Preop Clearance?
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Can You Get A Doctor For A Sinus Infection At Home?
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Six Reasons Concierge Urgent Care is Perfect for Families
Get In-Home Care For The Stomach Flu
If you have symptoms of a stomach bug and want to feel better fast, a concierge doctor can diagnose your stomach flu and advise how to treat it, all without the need to visit a clinic. Your appointments will take place in the comfort of your home so you can focus on resting and recovering.
Contact Concierge MD today to schedule an appointment with a concierge doctor for the stomach flu.