31 May Can a Concierge Doctor Offer STD Testing At Your Home in Inland Empire?
STDs can affect millions of people every year and is quite common in teenagers and adults. In-home STD testing options are a convenient and safe way to get tested by a concierge doctor without leaving your home.
What is STD testing?
STD testing can detect if a person is infected by a sexually transmitted disease (STDs). The most common STDs are chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, HPV and HIV. The majority of STDs can be treated, and some of them can go away completely following proper treatment.
How does STD testing work?
You can get STD testing in a variety of ways, including a blood test, urine test, swab test, or in-home tests. A doctor can also perform a medical examination of the infected area to look for abnormalities like warts, sores, discharge, and redness. Testing for STDs is painless and quick, with results coming in within 1-2 days.
What are the benefits of STD testing?
The number one benefit of STD testing is early detection of the disease so that the infected individual can seek treatment to prevent symptoms from being worse. When left untreated, STDs can lead to major health complications, which is why early detection is important.
In-home STD testing in Inland Empire
If you are looking for STD testing in Inland Empire, contact Concierge MD today! Our group of medical professionals can help you achieve peace of mind by bringing testing options to your home in a safe and secure process.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Get your at Home STD Test in Inland Empire with Concierge MD
If you want to get a private and discreet STD test at home, Concierge MD can help you get the answers you need. One of our medical professionals comes to your home to collect samples for lab testing and will help you understand your test results.
Click the button below to schedule an appointment!