25 Nov Why Should You Call A House Doctor When You Have Influenza?
If you’re hesitant to go to the doctor for the flu, don’t worry. You can see a house call doctor for influenza. Why should you stay home for your appointment? Let’s take a look.
One of the most obvious positives to seeing a house call doctor for influenza is the convenience of not having to go to an office to see a doctor. Getting in the car, driving, sitting in traffic, and then in a crowded waiting room are probably the last things you would want to do when you are not feeling well. A house call doctor will come to you instead of you having to go to them.
Stay home, rest, and protect others
In-home care enables you to get more of the rest you need to get well again because you do not have to spend time commuting to and from a doctor’s office. It also keeps you from exposing others to the flu while you sit in a waiting room.
Keep others safe
Another important point about getting a house call doctor for influenza is that it will keep you from spreading the flu to others. You will not need to sit in a waiting room and risk spreading your flu or catching something from someone else there.
On top of that, many concierge doctors offer telemedicine services that help you get the answers you need about treating your illness – or any medications you have been prescribed – without needing to sift through conflicting advice on the internet.
Get a flu shot
In addition to treating your influenza, a house call doctor can also give you a flu shot to protect you from getting the flu again during the next flu season.
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?
In-Home Influenza Treatment With Concierge MD
In-home appointments are a more convenient option that allows you to get the care you need at home, as well as keep others safe from getting the flu from you while you are at the doctor’s office. Give Concierge MD a call or book an appointment using the button below!