06 May Can a concierge doctor treat influenza at your home in Seattle?
You may believe that you must travel to obtain the degree of treatment required for an acute illness such as influenza. Concierge Medical Doctors provide the same level of skill and attention as an urgent care center, but in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
A concierge doctor can treat influenza in the comfort of your own home in Seattle. It’s part of the urgent care package and it’s readily available through our website.
The Urgent Care Process in Seattle
The majority of what you need to accomplish with CMD may be found on their website. Once you’ve received the questionnaire, simply describe your symptoms so that the doctor can bring the necessary tests and tools. Set a day and time for them to arrive, and they will arrive when you call.
They will discuss your alternatives with you when they have completed therapy. They may need to follow up with you later, refer you to a specialist, or cease services, just like any other doctor, depending on your situation.
How Is A Concierge Doctor Different Than A Clinic Doctor?
House call doctor appointments provide the same level of knowledge and skill as typical clinic visits, but in the privacy of your own home. We come to you, which eliminates the need to travel to a clinic, wait in a waiting room, or be exposed to sick individuals.
Another significant distinction between house call doctor appointments and typical clinic visits is that you will get more one-on-one time with the doctor and will not be rushed. We make certain that you have all of the time you need to completely address all of your health problems and queries.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Seattle
If you need a house call doctor in Seattle, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!