06 May Can a concierge doctor treat bronchitis and pneumonia at your home in Seattle?
You may believe that in order to obtain the amount of treatment required for an acute illness such as bronchitis and pneumonia, you must travel. Concierge Medical Doctors provide the same level of care and expertise as urgent care centers, but in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
A Seattle concierge doctor can treat bronchitis and pneumonia in the privacy of your own home. Our urgent care package includes it, and it’s also available on our website.
The Urgent Care Process in Seattle
The majority of CMD’s information may be found on the website. Once you’ve received the questionnaire, simply describe your symptoms so that the doctor can bring the necessary tests and tools. Set your arrival day and time, and they’ll be waiting for you when you call.
When they’ve finished therapy, they’ll talk to you about your alternatives. They may need to follow up with you later, refer you to a specialist, or cease services, just like any other doctor, depending on your situation.
How Is A Concierge Doctor Different Than A Clinic Doctor?
House call doctors provide the same, if not better, level of knowledge and experience as traditional clinic visits, but in the convenience of your own home so you won’t have to travel to a clinic, wait in a waiting room, or be exposed to sick individuals since we come to you.
The fact that you will have more one-on-one time with the doctor and will not be rushed is another significant distinction between house call medical appointments and traditional clinic visits. We will make every effort to give you enough time to address any health concerns or questions you may have.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In Seattle
If you need a house call doctor in Seattle, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!