29 Jun Can a concierge doctor refill your prescription at your home in Seattle?
There are very few things in life that are more inconvenient than having to take time out of your already packed schedule to visit the doctor for something as trivial as a virus or the common cold. This is especially important to keep in mind if you are self-employed and work from home, or if you have a hectic schedule and find that taking time off reduces your productivity. The uplifting news is that there could be a more effective approach. In the event that you have run out of your current medication and want a refill in the Seattle area, Concierge MD is here to assist you.
Can a house call doctor refill your prescription?
In the city of Seattle, a physician who makes home calls can not just write prescriptions for antibiotics but also for any other sort of drug. Our medical staff is comprised of licensed practitioners who have obtained their medical degrees in the same manner as their counterparts working in hospitals. The one and only notable distinction is that our home call physicians will come to you rather than requiring you to travel to them.
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
In addition to providing everyone with the option to get healthcare that is not only inexpensive but also mobile and convenient, telemedicine possesses a wide range of other benefits.
- Reduces your chances of contracting a disease at a hospital or in a waiting room
- Provides care for the elderly from their homes
- You can plan your appointment around your busy schedule
- Great for those who don’t have easy access to a doctor
There are several contexts in which telemedicine can be of service. If you have a doctor that makes house calls, you may get your prescription refilled without having to wait in a busy waiting room as you relax in the convenience of your own home. If you tend to become ill while waiting to be seen by the doctor in his office, this is one of the more prudent choices you can make for yourself.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!