01 Jul Can a concierge doctor refill your prescription at your home in Orlando?
Few things are more inconvenient than having to take time out of your busy day to visit the doctor for minor issues such as the common cold. This is especially true if you work from home or have a hectic schedule where taking time off reduces your productivity. The good news is that there could be an alternative. Concierge MD is here to help you if you need to refill a prescription in Orlando.
Can a house call doctor refill your prescription?
A home call doctor in Orlando can not only provide antibiotics, but also any other type of medication. Our doctors are medical experts who have received their doctorates in medicine, much like those who work in hospitals. The only difference is that instead of you going to them, our home call physicians come to you.
What are the benefits of telemedicine?
Telemedicine not only provides everyone with access to inexpensive, mobile, and accessible healthcare, but it also has several additional benefits.
- Reduces your chances of contracting a disease at a hospital or in a waiting room
- Provides care for the elderly from their homes
- You can plan your appointment around your busy schedule
- Great for those who don’t have easy access to a doctor
Telemedicine can be beneficial for a variety of reasons. A house visit doctor may refill your prescription while you are at home, eliminating the need for you to wait in a congested waiting room. If you become sick easily while waiting for the doctor to see you in his office, this is one of your finest alternatives.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!