24 Jul Can a Concierge Doctor Do Preventative Medical Screenings at Your Home In Orlando
Detecting illnesses before symptoms appear is possible with preventative medical checkups. Early identification is key to preventing chronic illness through preventative screenings for problems that have no outward indications or symptoms.
Preventative medical screening is typically done to screen for conditions such as:
- Colorectal cancer
- Type 2 diabetes
- Prostate cancer
- Heart disease
- Lung cancer
What are the benefits of preventative medical screening?
Preventative medical screening is useful, especially if you are at high risk for a certain ailment that presents no warning indications. Early illness identification is a major advantage of preventative medical screening. Chronic diseases can be prevented or delayed if detected early enough.
Additionally, you should get regular checkups to ensure that your health is in good hands on a yearly basis. Maintaining or improving your health is easier when you have regular access to medical screenings and services. The best way to maintain excellent health and mental well-being is to take steps to avoid problems before they arise.
Benefits of telemedicine for preventative medical screenings
Telemedicine is the new standard when it comes to preventative medical screenings, and it is handy since a concierge doctor can conduct it within the comfort of your own home in Orlando. When you work with a concierge doctor, you won’t have to make a trip to the clinic or wait long for an appointment.
If you are seeking for a concierge doctor for preventative medical exams, visit Concierge MD now! If you need assistance or information, our team of experts is here to provide it. With our tailored services, you will get the greatest medical experience with Concierge MD.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!