01 Sep Can a concierge doctor provide you with a preop clearance at your home in Washington?
Traditionally, if you have an upcoming surgical procedure and need preoperative clearance, you would have to visit a hospital or clinic. However, owing to concierge doctors and medical developments, you have another alternative. You may now utilize a concierge physician for preoperative clearance, saving you a trip to the hospital.
What is a preop clearance exam?
Preop refers to the time period preceding a surgical procedure. Therefore, a preoperative clearance examination is a full test or checkup required before to surgery. It is similar to a standard examination, but with additional examinations and teaching opportunities.
The objective is to prepare you for your future surgery and provide you with an understanding of what to anticipate. It is also intended to prepare your surgeon and provide them with as much information about your health as possible. A preoperative clearance examination is common practice regardless of the type of surgery being performed.
What should I expect during my preop?
A preoperative clearance examination is comparable to any other physical examination, but more intensive and exhaustive. The test itself should last between one and two hours, depending on the following surgical procedure. For simple operations, the time frame may be shorter.
At least one month prior to your surgery, you should arrange a pre-op checkup, although it need not be with your surgeon.
Why choose preop clearance at home?
There are several benefits to using Concierge MD for your preoperative clearance test in Washington. First and foremost, we come to you, so you never have to leave your house. It’s difficult to find greater convenience than that. If you require more justifications, home health is safer, more flexible, and simpler to make a visit with than your surgeon or main care physician.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!