02 Sep Can a concierge doctor provide you with a preop clearance at your home in Orlando?
In the past, you would have to travel to a hospital or clinic to get preop approval for a surgical procedure. Concierge doctors and medical advances have given you another choice in medical treatment. It’s now possible to get pre-op approval from a concierge doctor rather than having to go to the hospital.
What is a preop clearance exam?
The term “preop” refers to the amount of time before to a surgical procedure. As a result, a preop clearance exam is a thorough assessment or checkup that you must have before undergoing surgery. Like a standard exam, but with additional examinations and educational opportunities.
To help you prepare for your impending procedure, we’ve put together a list of frequently asked questions. In addition, it is intended to provide your surgeon with as much background information on your health as feasible. Regardless of the sort of operation you are undergoing, you must undergo a pre-operative clearance exam.
What should I expect during my preop?
In terms of intensity and breadth, a preop clearance test is no different from any other physical examination. Depending on when you want to have surgery, the evaluation might take up to two hours. Minimally invasive operations can be completed in as little as 15 minutes.
It is not necessary to have your preop checkup with your surgeon, but you should arrange it at least one month before your operation.
Why choose preop clearance at home?
You’ll get a number of benefits if you use Concierge MD to conduct your preoperative clearance test in Orlando. The primary benefit of working with us is that we come to you, so you never have to leave the convenience of your own home. That type of convenience is nearly impossible to match. It’s simpler to make an appointment with us than with your surgeon or primary care doctor if you’re looking for further reasons to choose home health care.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!