31 Aug Can a concierge doctor provide you with a preop clearance at your home in Miami?
Traditionally, if you had a surgical procedure coming up and need preop clearance, you would have to travel to a hospital or clinic. However, owing to concierge doctors and medical developments, you now have another alternative. You may now get pre-op clearance from a concierge doctor, saving you a hospital visit.
What is a preop clearance exam?
Preop stands for pre-operation and refers to the time before surgery. As a result, a preop clearance exam is a thorough assessment or checkup that you must have before undergoing surgery. It’s comparable to a typical exam, but with a few additional examinations and teaching opportunities.
The purpose is to get you ready for your forthcoming surgery and to give you an idea of what to anticipate. It’s also intended to prepare your surgeon and provide them with as much information about your health as possible. Regardless of the kind of operation, a preop clearance assessment is common protocol.
What should I expect during my preop?
A preop clearance test is identical to any other physical exam, just more severe and thorough. Depending on your scheduled procedure, the test should run between one and two hours. Minor procedures, on the other hand, may take less time.
Your preop checkup should be scheduled at least one month before your operation, but it does not have to be with your surgeon.
Why choose preop clearance at home?
There are several benefits to having Concierge MD handle your preop clearance test in Miami. To begin with, we come to you, which means you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home. That type of convenience is difficult to top. If you need any more convincing, consider that home health care is safer, more flexible, and simpler to arrange an appointment with than with your surgeon or primary care doctor.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!