14 Aug Can a concierge nutrition consultation at your home in Seattle?
Not only are concierge physicians authorized to provide in-home nutrition consults, but going with a concierge doctor for such an appointment is a fantastic idea. A nutrition consultation is an excellent step in regaining control of your health, and the convenience of having one in the privacy and convenience of your own home is an ideal way to get started on the road to recovery.
House call concierge doctor for a nutrition consultation
There are just a few better methods to go about having a nutrition consultation than by working with a concierge doctor. This is especially true if you are serious about doing so. Getting a nutrition advice from a concierge doctor is not only safe and beneficial but also quite convenient. Our medical specialists are also competent to conduct blood tests and diagnostics in order to screen for a variety of diseases and allergies that are not currently known.
Nutrition counseling is more of a therapeutic approach to your food habits, as opposed to being in the form of an extremely restrictive diet. It is possible that there may be new food limitations, but the purpose of a nutrition consultation is to learn how to lead a healthy lifestyle overall.
What is telemedicine, and what are its benefits
The practice of delivering medical treatment through the internet, either through phone conversations or online video chats, is known as telemedicine. Obviously, telemedicine cannot replace in-person visits to the doctor for many types of medical treatment. However, where it is a practicable alternative, telemedicine is incredibly helpful and should be utilized whenever possible. Contact Concierge MD right away if you want to get a nutrition consultation in the comfort of your own home in Seattle.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!