09 May How to Get an Iron IV in Beverly Crest
If you’re looking for a way to improve your health beyond your day-to-day routine, you might consider getting an IV treatment such as an iron IV in Beverly Crest. When it comes to getting IV treatments, you have a few options. There are IV bars and spas where you can go, similar to a doctor’s office, and receive an IV. Another option is an at-home IV treatment which is the kind of service we provide here at Concierge MD.
IV Bar or At-Home IV: What’s the Difference?
If you’re considering which option is right for you, here are a few things about IV bars and spas versus at-home IV treatments.
First, at an IV bar, you typically have to make an appointment well in advance and drive to the facility to get your treatment. With an at-home treatment from Concierge MD, you don’t have to go anywhere to get your treatment.
Second, you can’t be sure how much you’ll have to pay with an IV bar or spa; there are often hidden fees and extra charges. With Concierge MD, what you see is what you pay with no hidden extras.
Lastly, at an IV bar, you have to worry about whether or not you’ll get the exact type of treatment you want. With Concierge MD, you get the treatment you select brought directly to you, and we have a wide range of options to suit just about any needs.
Get in Touch With Us Today!
Now that you know how great an at-home IV treatment can be, it’s time to contact us and schedule an appointment right away.
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Concierge Medicine and Chronic Pain
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- 5 Reasons To Get Concierge Medicine For A Female Medical Exam
- Five Ways Personalized Integrative Medicine Can Change Your Life
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?