10 Aug Can a Concierge Doctor Offer an Exercise Consultation at Your Home In Seattle
When it comes to your health and fitness, there are several aspects to take into account. Exercise, a healthy diet, and regular checkups are necessary, but it’s also crucial to know which workouts are best for you. Getting a consultation on your workout program is the only way to ensure that you’re doing all possible to look after your physical well-being.
Utilizing a concierge doctor for workout counseling is the only thing superior than receiving a thorough consultation. A concierge physician will visit your house and offer expert advice in the most secure and practical setting imaginable.
What is an exercise consultation, and what are the benefits?
A customized exercise plan is given to you during an exercise consultation, which is a one-on-one visit with an exercise physiologist, personal trainer, or healthcare provider. Exercise consultations are an opportunity for us to get to know you better so that we can determine your personality type, your favorite types of workouts, and the most effective strategy to get you where you want to be.
Should I choose a concierge doctor for exercise consultation?
You are not compelled to seek the advice of a concierge physician for exercise, but why not? To provide you with the greatest fitness consultation possible, we travel to your house in Seattle or place of business and accommodate your hectic schedule. The comfort, security, and privacy of in-home care are difficult to match.
Telemedicine and its benefits
It could even be feasible to conduct your workout consultation through telemedicine, which would be even better than an in-home visit. Telemedicine is the practice of providing medical treatment or advice over the phone or through video. It’s the safest and most practical method to get fitness advice, making it perfect for seniors, those with hectic schedules, or those who don’t have easy access to a doctor.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!