23 Jul How To Get An EKG In Los Angeles
As you explore house call healthcare, you may be wondering what services can be offered at home. Can you get an EKG at home in Los Angeles? What are the advantages of house call healthcare? Read on for the information you need.
What are the advantages of at-home EKG scans?
Whether you want to avoid potential exposure to viruses at a clinic or your schedule is so packed that it’s hard to make time, getting EKG scans at home instead of visiting a health center has multiple benefits. These benefits include:
Care centered on your needs
Getting an EKG can be stressful when you have health conditions that make going to appointments challenging. Having health care experts come to you allows you all the privacy and comfort of home. Appointments with mobile healthcare practices tend to be longer, ensuring you get the attention and care you need.
You can get an EKG in the comfort of your home, office, or hotel room in Los Angeles. Most mobile healthcare providers offer telehealth services so you can ask follow up questions and report your progress without needing to make another in-person appointment.
Avoid unnecessary exposure to Covid-19 and other highly contagious illnesses
The waiting room can present a high risk of getting infected by Covid-19 or other viruses. House call healthcare allows you access to the EKG services you need while reducing the likelihood of getting sick. Those at high risk of hospitalization from severe illness and those closest to them can now get an EKG at home in Los Angeles with peace of mind.
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- What Type Of Prescriptions Are Available From A House Call Doctor?
- Can Home Doctors Prescribe Allergy Meds?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Six Reasons Concierge Urgent Care is Perfect for Families
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!