20 May Can a Concierge Doctor Treat a Sinus or Ear Infection at Your Home in Los Angeles?
Sinus and ear infections can happen simultaneously. A sinus infection can cause fluid gets trapped in the ear behind the eardrum, and bacteria can grow and result in an ear infection. When these two conditions happen together, they can cause pain and discomfort, and a proper medical diagnosis is needed to make sure that you can get the right treatment. If you are unable to go to the doctor, can a concierge doctor treat a sinus or ear infection at your home in Los Angeles?
A sinus and ear infection can be quite painful and can leave you feeling uncomfortable. Because of this, the treatment for these infections is better through a concierge doctor so that you don’t have to leave your home.
Benefits of telemedicine and house calls
House calls and telemedicine have gained popularity, especially during the last few years, because it is very convenient. Concierge doctors are typically the ones doing the house calls, and since they have fewer patients, there is more one-on-one interaction which can lead to a great patient-doctor relationship.
Meeting with your doctor on the phone or via video is also an effective way you can get medical advice without going to their office.
Treating sinus and ear infections at home in Los Angeles
If you are looking for a concierge doctor to treat sinus and ear infections at home in Los Angeles, contact Concierge MD today! We have a group of medical professionals who are experts in their chosen field ready to help you so that you can get a more personalized medical experience.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!