25 Feb Can You Get a Visiting House Call Doctor in Orange County?
If the pandemic has you worried about visiting a traditional hospital or doctor’s office, you should consider using a house call doctor. House call doctors have come a long way and can offer many treatments and diagnoses that other doctors can. This article will look at how you can get a house call doctor in Orange County and the surrounding areas.
How Do Modern House Call Doctors Work?
House call doctors work the same way that other doctors do. They have medical degrees and experience in a wide variety of conditions and treatments. The only difference is that they offer comprehensive and top-notch medical care in the comfort and safety of your home. No longer do you have to risk contracting Covid while waiting in a doctor’s office or waiting room. House call doctors come to you and provide medical care right there in your home.
What Conditions Can House Call Doctors Treat?
House call doctors are qualified and capable of treating a wide variety of conditions. They have all the diagnostic and testing equipment they need, and they can use them anywhere. Here are the conditions that house call doctors are especially skilled at treating.
- Lab testing
- X-rays with portable x-ray machines
- Blood work
- Prescription refills
- Fitness and exercise consultations
- Nutrition and weight management consultation
- Long-term condition management
- Anti-aging solutions
- Physical exams
- Preop clearance
- STD testing and treatment
- Vaccine administration, including the Covid vaccine
- Sports, school, or employment physicals
No matter what you need, house call doctors can help. No longer do you have to worry about sacrificing quality care for the safety and convenience of your home.
The house call doctors of Concierge MD are more than capable of giving you the help and care you need. Contact us to get a first-hand taste of what home health care is like when you use Concierge MD.
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- What Type Of Prescriptions Are Available From A House Call Doctor?
- Can Home Doctors Prescribe Allergy Meds?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Six Reasons Concierge Urgent Care is Perfect for Families
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
In-Home Health Care With Concierge MD
House calls can help individuals with a wide range of concerns and help prevent the spread of illness, which is crucial as the Omicron variant is now on the rise. Since those who may be sick with something contagious can be treated at home, they will not be in the same vicinity as other patients, halting the chance of spreading the virus.
If you currently work with a physician you enjoy, speak to them about if house calls are possible. If that is not a feasible option, Concierge MD can help. We offer on-demand medical calls in many US cities. We can complete comprehensive exams, diagnostic tests, prescription medications, and treat a wide range of conditions, all in your home. Save money with house call doctors and schedule your appointment today!