29 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Do Blood Work at Your Home In Washington?
The great majority of people are unaware of how important it is to get blood tests done on yourself on a regular basis. A regular physical exam or an executive physical exam includes blood tests; nevertheless, only a tiny fraction of people get their yearly checks as regularly as they should. Blood testing is commonly put off for a number of reasons, such as a lack of time, fear of being infected with Covid, or a general lack of enthusiasm to attend the doctor’s office. Fortunately, blood tests may now be requested from a doctor who will come to your house as part of a concierge service in Washington.
Using the services of a concierge physician for blood tests is a wonderful approach to monitor your health in the most secure and convenient manner currently accessible.
Why Is In-Home Care Ideal For Bloodwork?
Blood testing is not regarded an important medical practice. It is simple to carry out in the comfort of one’s own house since it is basic and uncomplicatedly simple. Performing blood tests at home is the most secure and easy way to check your physical health. Furthermore, it is a profoundly private and intimate encounter that will leave you feeling safe and cared for.
How To Get Your Blood Work Done At-Home?
If you are aware that you require blood tests in the Washington region but do not have the time to fit it into your hectic schedule, make an appointment with Concierge MD. One of our trained medical doctors will go to your place and work around your schedule. After we take your samples, we will transfer them to a lab to be evaluated, and then we will schedule a follow-up session with you to discuss the results of the analysis.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!