27 Jun Can a Concierge Doctor Do Blood Work at Your Home In Seattle?
The vast majority of individuals are unaware of how essential it is to periodically get blood work performed on themselves. Blood work is a component of a regular physical exam or an executive physical exam; however, only a small percentage of people have their annual checkups as frequently as they should. Blood testing is frequently put on the backburner for a variety of reasons, including a lack of time, apprehension about becoming infected with Covid, or just a general lack of motivation to visit the doctor’s office. In Seattle, fortunately, you can now request blood tests from a doctor who will come to your home as part of a concierge service.
Utilizing the services of a concierge physician for blood testing is an excellent method to keep tabs on your health in the most secure and hassle-free way that is currently available.
Why Is In-Home Care Ideal For Bloodwork?
The testing of one’s blood is in no way considered to be a significant medical practice. It is easy to conduct in the convenience of one’s home as it is uncomplicated. Performing blood testing at home is the method that is both the most secure and most convenient approach to monitor your physical health. In addition to this, it is a highly private and intimate experience that will leave you with a sense of being protected and cared for.
How To Get Your Blood Work Done At-Home?
Make an appointment with Concierge MD if you are aware that you require blood testing in the Seattle area but do not have the time to fit it into your hectic schedule. One of our qualified medical specialists will travel to your location and adjust their schedule to fit in with yours. After we have collected your samples, we will transport them to a lab to have them analyzed, and then we will make a subsequent appointment with you to discuss the findings of the analysis.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!