11 May Can a house call doctor prescribe antibiotics in Atlanta?
It’s no secret that seeing the doctor, for whatever reason, is a dreadful experience. Going to the doctor’s office takes time, whether you’re sick or only need an antibiotic prescription to treat your mild symptoms, and you can’t help but worry what kinds of germs are in the waiting room with you.
In Atlanta, however, there is a far more convenient way to get professional healthcare and prescription antibiotics in the privacy of your own home.
Why Can A House Call Doctor Prescribe Antibiotics in Atlanta?
A fully licensed medical practitioner, comparable to those found in clinics, is a house call doctor. When it comes to patient privacy, infection control, and patient care standards, they all follow the same rules and regulations. The only difference is that you have your appointment in the privacy of your own home.
How Does It Work?
Concierge physicians devote more time to studying the medications they prescribe for their patients, resulting in a more extensive explanation of the prescription’s use, history, advantages, and downsides for each patient.
We deliver your medications to your pharmacy electronically. All that’s left for you to do now is go to the pharmacy and get your prescription. We provide telemedicine refills so you don’t have to schedule another visit when your prescription refills run out.
What If You Need Special Care?
A house visit doctor, of course, may not be able to satisfy all of your needs. You may need to consult a professional or go to the emergency department if you can’t address a condition at home. In these situations, your house call doctor will make all of the necessary preparations to get you to a doctor who is most suited to your condition.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!