24 May Can a house call doctor prescribe anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic medicine in Orlando?
When it comes to going to the doctor for any reason, it’s natural to be nervous even if it is just for a simple antibiotics prescription. Traveling to the doctor’s office, regardless of whether the conditions are good or not, takes a long time. In the waiting area, it’s impossible not to be concerned about germs, and it’s more likely that you can catch a virus.
If you live in Orlando, a service like a house call doctor may provide excellent health care and prescriptions for anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic medications at your home.
Why Can A House Call Doctor Prescribe Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Allergic Medicine in Orlando?
An “at-home doctor” is a fully licensed doctor who will come to your home to provide medical care, similar to those who work in clinics. They all operate in the same way because they are all constrained by the same rules and regulations that regulate concerns such as patient privacy and infection control, among other things. Only one difference exists between having an appointment at home and having an appointment anywhere else: you do not have to leave your house to attend your appointment at home.
How Does It Work?
Concierge physicians devote extra time to reviewing prescriptions for their patients, resulting in a more in-depth discussion of the drug’s history, usage, advantages, and downsides for each individual patient.
We electronically deliver your medications to your pharmacy, ensuring that they arrive on schedule. All you need to do now is go to the pharmacy and receive a prescription for your medication. We may be able to reorder medicine refills for you via telehealth if you run out so you are not obligated to return to the doctor for another appointment.
What If You Need Special Care
You should expect that a doctor who comes to your house may not be able to meet all of your needs. Depending on the scenario, you may need to contact a doctor or travel to the emergency department for treatment if you are unable to resolve an issue at home. Schedule an appointment with the best doctor for you, and your home call doctor will take care of the rest.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!