23 May Can a house call doctor prescribe anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic medicine in Atlanta?
When it comes to seeing the doctor for whatever reason, even just prescribing antibiotics, feeling stressed out is a normal reaction. Regardless of whether the conditions are favorable or not, traveling to the doctor’s office takes a long time. It’s impossible not to be concerned about germs in the waiting room, and it’s much more difficult not to be concerned about germs.
If you reside in Atlanta, you may get superb health care and prescriptions for anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic drugs at home by using a service like a house call doctor.
Why Can A House Call Doctor Prescribe Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Allergic Medicine in Atlanta?
A fully licensed doctor, such as those who operate in clinics, who will come to your home to give medical care is referred to as an “at-home doctor.” There is no difference in how they function since they are all bound by the same rules and regulations that govern issues like patient privacy and infection control, among others. Having an appointment at home varies from having an appointment anywhere else in only one way: you do not have to leave your house to attend your appointment at home.
How Does It Work?
Concierge physicians spend more time examining the prescriptions that they give to their patients, resulting in a more in-depth discussion of the drug’s history, usage, benefits, and drawbacks for each unique patient.
We send your meds to your pharmacy electronically, guaranteeing that they arrive on time. Going to the pharmacy and getting a prescription for your medicine will suffice, and you will be done. If you run out of medication refills, we may be able to reorder them for you through telehealth. You are under no obligation to schedule another visit with the doctor.
What If You Need Special Care
You should be prepared for the potential that a doctor who comes to your house may not be able to satisfy all of your requirements. If you are unable to address a problem at home, you may need to see a doctor or go to the emergency room for treatment, depending on the situation. Make an appointment with the best doctor for you; your home call doctor will handle the rest of the details on your behalf.
- What Can An Urgent Care House Call Treat?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
- What Can A Primary Care Physician Offer During A Home Visit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- What’s The Difference Between Concierge Medicine And Traditional Primary Care?
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For Covid-19?
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor
If you need a house call doctor, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!