23 Feb How To Get A House Call Doctor To Visit You In Los Angeles
The pandemic has many people rethinking their health care routines. House call doctors have become more popular in response, providing services to people in their homes or offices. But how do you get a house call doctor? What is the difference in care? Keep reading to learn more!
How are house call doctors in Los Angeles different?
Concierge house call doctors accept payment directly, offering services at “a la carte” pricing or as part of a monthly membership plan. Because they don’t have to bear the substantial administrative burden associated with insurance claims, house call doctors are able to dedicate more time to patients. Benefits you may experience with a concierge house call doctor include:
Longer appointment times and access to telehealth services House call doctors typically are able to spend more time with patients during appointments, and often provide telehealth services that allow you to ask questions without having to schedule an appointment.
Wide range of services House call medical practices can provide care such as Primary Care Physician (PCP) services, sample collection for lab and Covid-19 testing, or administer IV treatments and cosmetic treatments in the comfort of your home!
Reduces risk of exposure to Covid-19 Having healthcare professionals come to you means avoiding waiting rooms or other public areas where people who need medical care may gather. House call doctors can also provide services to multiple household members at once, avoiding the need for multiple appointments and further exposure to Covid-19 and other contagious illnesses.
Essential Covid-19 wellness services, including:
- Covid-19 Testing: Choose from rapid antigen, standard PCR. rapid PCR, or antibody testing. Our experts will come to your home and administer the test. If you test positive, our experts can help advise you on what steps to take to stay healthy and keep those in your household and social bubble safe.
- Covid-19 Monoclonal Antibody IV Treatment: This course of treatment can help prevent infection after exposure. It also can be used to help prevent severe symptoms and subsequent hospitalization in someone at high risk of severe illness who has tested positive.
Let Concierge MD Be Your House Call Doctor In Los Angeles
If you are looking for a house call doctor for your general wellness needs, consider Concierge MD. We are a mobile concierge medical practice providing services such as IV treatments, lab tests, and cosmetic treatments in the comfort and privacy of your home.
If your household needs treatment, you can arrange for your family to get treated during the same timeframe, saving you time and money with our progressive group discounts.
Concierge MD is proud to provide professional, convenient, and discreet healthcare. Call or click the button below to make an appointment today!
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- What Type Of Prescriptions Are Available From A House Call Doctor?
- Can Home Doctors Prescribe Allergy Meds?
- Does Insurance Cover House Call Visits?
- Six Reasons Concierge Urgent Care is Perfect for Families
- What Are The Benefits Of A House Call Doctor For The Elderly?
- Can You Save Money With House Call Doctors?
In-Home Health Care With Concierge MD
House calls can help individuals with a wide range of concerns and help prevent the spread of illness, which is crucial as the Omicron variant is now on the rise. Since those who may be sick with something contagious can be treated at home, they will not be in the same vicinity as other patients, halting the chance of spreading the virus.
If you currently work with a physician you enjoy, speak to them about if house calls are possible. If that is not a feasible option, Concierge MD can help. We offer on-demand medical calls in many US cities. We can complete comprehensive exams, diagnostic tests, prescription medications, and treat a wide range of conditions, all in your home. Save money with house call doctors and schedule your appointment today!