17 Mar How To Get A Primary Care House Call Doctor In San Francisco
House call doctors have surged in popularity once again as a result of the pandemic. Is a primary house call doctor in San Francisco the right choice for you? How does care differ from the traditional doctor’s office? Keep reading to learn more!
What should I expect from house call doctors?
House call doctors, also called direct primary care (DPC) physicians, accept payment directly in lieu of working with insurance companies. Services are charged “a la carte,” or as a monthly membership fee which covers a range of services. House call concierge doctors provide services similar to those of a primary care physician (PCP).
What are the advantages of house call doctors?
Evading the administrative burden of processing insurance claims allows doctors to operate a patient-focused practice. House call doctors typically have fewer patients overall and offer longer appointment times. Other benefits of concierge medicine include:
- Your Schedule is Priority: House call concierge doctors can meet you at your home or office, allowing you to get the care you need without disrupting your busy schedule.
- Stronger doctor-patient relationship: In addition to longer appointment times, many concierge practices offer additional support via telehealth services, allowing you to give health updates, ask questions, and get advice for your general wellness needs.
- Avoiding unnecessary exposure to Covid-19 and other contagious illnesses: Avoiding waiting rooms at physician’s offices greatly lessens the likelihood of being exposed to Covid-19 and other highly transmissible illnesses.
Choose Concierge MD As Your House Call Doctor In San Francisco
If you need a house call doctor in San Francisco, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!