16 Mar How To Get A House Call Concierge Doctor In Connecticut
More people have embraced house call healthcare in the chaos of the pandemic. Is a house call concierge doctor the right choice for you? What is the difference between concierge care and a traditional doctor’s office? Read on for the information you need!
What should I expect from house call concierge doctors?
House call concierge doctors, also known as direct primary care (DPC) physicians, accept payment directly instead of working with insurance companies.
House call concierge doctors can provide services similar to that of a traditional primary care physician (PCP). Services are offered either “a la carte” (paid per service) or as a monthly membership fee which includes a range of services.
What are the advantages of concierge doctors over clinics?
Avoiding the administrative burdens of processing insurance claims allows concierge physicians to operate a more patient-focused practice. Concierge physicians typically have fewer patients overall and can offer longer appointment times than traditional practices.
Other benefits of concierge medicine include:
- Schedule Flexibility: House call concierge doctors can administer appointments at your home or office, allowing you access to healthcare without disrupting your busy schedule.
- Stronger Relationships: Many concierge practices offer additional support via telehealth services in addition to longer appointments, allowing you to give health updates, ask questions, and get advice for your general wellness needs.
- Avoiding Covid-19 and other contagious illnesses: Skipping waiting rooms at physician’s offices greatly lessens the likelihood of being exposed to Covid-19 and other highly transmissible illnesses.
Concierge MD Can Be Your House Call Concierge Doctor In Connecticut
If you need a house call concierge doctor in Connecticut, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- Lab Tests & Mobile Imaging: Choose from a variety of in-home lab tests or diagnostic imaging, such as x-rays, ultrasounds, or EKGs.
- IV Therapy: Our 12 formulas fuel your body with fluids, vitamins, and antioxidants to help you feel your best.
Concierge MD administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us today!