16 Mar How To Get An At Home Concierge Covid Test In Atlanta
Many people are turning to house call concierge providers for their healthcare needs. Can you get an an-home concierge Covid test in Atlanta? Keep reading to learn more.
What can I expect from a concierge Covid test?
During a concierge Covid test, a licensed healthcare provider will come to your home to administer the test. Tests can be administered to just one individual, or a group of people. Concierge Covid-19 testing offers a number of benefits, such as:
- Get multiple people tested at the same time – a great option for families who need to fulfill multiple participatory requirements.
- Having an event? You can arrange for your participants to get a concierge Covid test in Atlanta prior to entry.
- Need to fulfill travel requirements? A concierge provider can ensure your test results arrive when you need them and comply with requirements.
Understanding the different Covid tests and when they should be used
Testing requirements can vary and may mandate a specific type of test. If you need a test to fulfill travel requirements, you should note that some destinations may require specific tests from specific providers.
- RT-PCR: This test requires lab processing, returning results in 24-72 hours.
- Rapid Antigen: Rapid antigen tests produce results in 15 minutes or less, with no lab processing required. These tests are less sensitive than RT-PCR tests, with a 1 in 5 chance of false negative results.
- Rapid PCR: This test offers the accuracy of the RT-PCR in as little as 30 minutes after processing with portable lab equipment.
If you need screenings regularly, or for entry into an event that requires vaccination, rapid antigen tests may be sufficient for your needs. If you are getting tested for specific travel requirements, or to protect people at high risk of severe symptoms, PCR tests may be the best way to ensure safety from Covid-19 and its variants.
- Should You Get A Rapid PCR Test For Kids?
- What To Know About The 30-Minute Accula Rapid PCR Test
- How Accurate Are Rapid COVID-19 Tests?
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- What Is The RT-PCR Nasal Swab For Covid-19?
- What Is The Difference Between The Antibody And Antigen COVID-19 Tests?
Concierge MD LA Can Bring Covid Testing To Your Atlanta Home
If you need a concierge Covid test provider, contact Concierge MD LA. We are proud to offer the following types of Covid testing:
- Rapid Antigen
- Rapid PCR
- Antibody – This test, which requires a blood draw, determines whether or not you previously had a case of Covid-19
You can call or click to arrange for one of our experts to visit your home and administer tests to an individual or small group. Professional, discreet, and convenient Covid-19 testing on your schedule – reach out today!