17 Mar How To Get A House Call Concierge Doctor In Boston
House call healthcare has made a comeback in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Is a house call concierge doctor in Boston right for you? Is the care you receive different? Keep reading to learn more!
What should I expect from house call concierge doctors?
House call concierge doctors, sometimes called direct primary care (DPC) physicians, accept payment directly in lieu of working with insurance companies. Services can typically be charged “a la carte,” or you can pay a monthly membership fee to cover a range of services. House call concierge doctors can offer a wide range of services similar to that of a traditional primary care physician (PCP).
What are the advantages of concierge doctors over clinics?
The lack of administrative burden from processing insurance claims allows doctors to operate a more patient-focused practice. Concierge practices typically have fewer patients overall and are able to have longer appointment times than traditional practices. Other benefits of concierge medicine include:
- More flexible schedules: House call concierge doctors can meet you at your home or office, allowing you to get the care you need without disrupting your busy schedule.
- Stronger doctor-patient relationship: In addition to longer appointment times, many concierge practices offer additional support via telehealth services, allowing you to give health updates, ask questions, and get advice for your general wellness needs.
- Avoiding unnecessary exposure to Covid-19 and other contagious illnesses: Avoiding waiting rooms at physician’s offices greatly lessens the likelihood of being exposed to Covid-19 and other highly transmissible illnesses.
Let Concierge MD LA Be Your House Call Concierge Doctor In Boston
If you need a house call concierge doctor in Boston, reach out to Concierge MD LA. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice of a wide range of services, including:
- Direct Primary Care: Get annual physicals, preventative screenings, blood tests, and more.
- Covid-19: We offer testing, monoclonal antibody treatment, and can prescribe Remdesivir to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- Lab Tests & Mobile Imaging: Choose from a variety of in-home lab tests or diagnostic imaging, such as x-rays, ultrasounds, or EKGs.
- Medical Weight Loss: We can help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight on your schedule.
Concierge MD LA administers all services in the comfort and privacy of your home, with telehealth support between appointments. Contact us by giving us a call or booking an appointment with the button below today!