13 Dec How To Get At Home Stem Cell Therapy In New York
As New Yorkers continue to embrace house-call healthcare as a result of the pandemic, you may be wondering if stem cell therapy treatments can be given at home. What are the advantages of stem cell therapy in New York at home versus going to a clinic? Keep reading to learn more.
What is stem cell treatment?
Stem cells are master cells of the body which generate into other cells with specialized functions. Stem cell therapy is a regenerative medicine treatment that involves delivering lab-processed stem cells into the body. Stem cell therapy is administered as an injection or as an IV infusion.
Stem cell therapy aids cell signaling, helping to renew and repair damaged tissues. Stem cell therapy also appears to reduce inflammation, which can help relieve symptoms of conditions like rheumatoid arthritis. Other benefits of stem cell therapy include:
- Relief from chronic pain: Stem cell therapy’s cellular healing properties help reduce pain
- Metabolic function: Improving your metabolism can help with losing weight, toning muscle, and boosting energy
- Improve immune health: Strengthen the immune system to improve recovery time
What are the advantages of getting stem cell therapy at home?
At home stem cell therapy offers benefits such as:
- Fully customized treatment on your schedule
- Avoid unnecessary exposure to highly contagious illness like Covid-19
- Flexibility for those with mobility issues or special health concerns
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?
Concierge MD: The Top Choice For In-Home Stem Cell Therapy In New York
If you need a stem cell therapy provider in New York, reach out to Concierge MD. We are a licensed, mobile healthcare practice providing patients care in the comfort and privacy of their homes. Call or book an appointment online for a consultation and health assessment to determine if stem cell therapy is the right choice for you.
Once a proper treatment course is determined, one of our registered nurses will come to your home and administer a stem cell therapy IV treatment. Use our telehealth services to ask questions and keep our team up to date on your progress after treatment. We are proud to provide professional, convenient, discreet healthcare – reach out to us today!