20 Jan Stem Cell Replacement – What It Is and How It Can Help You
Stem cells are, in a word, amazing. Your body is comprised of billions and billions of cells. And these cells all have a different, specific purpose based on what kind they are. For example, your skin is made up of, you guessed it, skin cells. And part of the process of the skin cell life cycle is to make new skin cells.
But stem cells are unique because they are more like raw materials that your body can use to create all different cells with specialized functions. And that under the right conditions, the body can use for repair or regeneration. This works through differentiation, which is the process of stem cells maturing into new types of cells.
What Can Stem Cells Be Used For?
These cells do wonders inside the body, but medical researchers have found uses that go way beyond what they can do inside the body.
- Disease Research – Stem cells can mature into different cells, like heart cells, organ cells, bone cells, or nerve cells. Researchers set this up in their labs; these different cells can be observed and studied to determine how different diseases form and develop.
- Testing new drugs – Prior to being approved by the FDA, drugs have to undergo human testing to check for side effects. While this is still an ongoing requirement, now, prior to human testing, doctors and researchers can perform some tests of new drugs and treatments on stem cells. The benefits of studying stem cells that mature into heart cells and observing how they interact with new medications can greatly improve drug development.
- Produce healthy cells to replace damaged cells – Stem cells can be guided to mature to specific types of cells and target cells damaged by disease or chemotherapy. According to the Mayo Clinic, people who might benefit from stem cell therapies include spinal cord injuries, type 1 diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, stroke, burns, cancer, and osteoarthritis.
Where Do Stem Cells Come From
There are now multiple sources of stem cells available for both treatment and medical research, but these are divided into main categories: embryonic stem cells and adult stem cells.
- Embryonic stem cells – These come from donated embryos that are not used during a vetro fertilization procedure. They are between 1 and 5 days old and are pluripotent, which means they can turn into more than one kind of cell.
- Adult stem cells – There are two types of adult stem cells, the first coming from fully developed tissue like bone marrow or the brain. The number of stem cells located in these is limited. And they are more apt to be limited to developing into certain types of cells.
The second type is induced pluripotent cells. These are adult stem cells that have been made into pluripotent cells. And while these can mature into multiple types of cells like embryonic stem cells, they don’t have the full range as their counterparts. Science has yet to discover a limitation, but it is being actively studied for use in stem cell replacement.
What Is Stem Cell Replacement
Stem cell replacement, by definition, is a procedure in which someone receives healthy stem cells to replace damaged cells within the body. These cells might have been damaged from injury or disease, and this could be a way to help those while waiting for an organ transplant by keeping their current organ functioning.
However, the great news is that stem cell replacement can also be used to repair a wide range of age-related issues as well. Our Stem Cell IV Therapy treatments can help deal with pain, inflammation, and even cognitive issues.
Our Stem Cell IV Therapy works by using an IV to administer Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC’s) by a registered nurse right in your own home. This allows you to have maximum comfort during our IV therapy which only takes about 60 minutes. You can read, watch tv, use a smart device, or do anything else you would like.
The nurse will remain with you during the entire treatment to monitor the IV and answer any questions that you might have. And upon completion, all equipment is taken so there is nothing left for you to have to store in your home. And if you have any concerns before your nurse arrives or after they leave, you can always contact us with any questions.
We all know that getting older comes with many aches and pains. It might become harder to remember certain things or people, which can diminish the quality of life you or your loved ones enjoy. Getting out to watch the grandkids play, working outside in your garden, or even taking a walk in the park can seem more like a painful chore than a pleasant experience. We’ve been told that this is just “being old” and can’t be helped or treated.
But now, you don’t have to accept this as just an inevitable part of life. You have the power to take back your life and enjoy the things you love doing by using our safe and easy in-home Stem Cell IV Therapy. You just need to schedule a consultation, and our medical director will give you an evaluation to see if Stem Cell IV Therapy is right for you.
No one can stop the aging process, but that doesn’t mean you have to just accept anything that life gives you, either. Because now you can take back your freedom to do the things you love with those close to you and hold on to those cherished memories. Contact us now, and together we can help turn back the clock and get you away from all these age-related ailments and back to where you want to be.
Let Concierge MD Bring Exosome And Stem Cell Therapy To Your Home
If you are interested in exosomes and stem cell therapy, reach out to Concierge MD today. Our health experts will evaluate your health and work with you to develop an exosome or stem cell therapy treatment plan. Infusion treatments are administered in the comfort and privacy of your home by one of our trained and licensed medical professionals.
Our nurse will remain onsite for the duration of your treatment, monitoring your progress and making sure you are as comfortable as possible. Our telemedicine services make it easy to follow up with us to ask questions and report your progress. With Concierge MD, you can get exosome and stem cell therapy without unnecessary exposure to the Covid Omicron variant.
Exosome and stem cell therapy at home is just a call or click away. Book your consultation using the link below!