31 Dec Are Exosomes Anti-Inflammatory?
As you look for ways to address your health concerns and freshen your general wellness routines, you may have heard about the anti-inflammatory properties of exosome therapy. But does exosome therapy really help relieve inflammation? Is it the right treatment to address your health concerns? Read on to learn more!
Exosomes anti-inflammatory properties
Inflammation has gained attention in recent years as studies have linked it to multiple health conditions, including:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Lung, heart, liver, and kidney disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBS)
Exosome therapy is currently being studied as a stem-cell alternative treatment for these various illnesses and appears to have a positive impact on inflammation-related symptoms. They appear to moderate the response of the immune system and help prevent excessive or unnecessary inflammation that has a negative overall impact on health.
How do exosomes’ anti-inflammatory properties benefit the body?
Exosome therapies have a number of general wellness benefits in addition to their potential in treating specific conditions. Examples of these benefits include:
- Better skin strength and elasticity, among other anti-aging properties
- Relieves general inflammation and pain
- Promotes joint repair
Exosome therapy is considered a safer choice than stem cells in some cases because exosomes cannot replicate and turn into harmful cells.
When choosing an exosome therapy provider, it’s important to ensure they are properly licensed and trained to do exosome therapy, as serious side effects can result from improperly harvested or administered exosome infusions.
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?