31 Dec How Long Does Exosome Therapy Last?
Exosome therapy has been getting more attention as an alternative to stem-cell therapy for a number of conditions and general wellness. It is especially noteworthy for its anti-inflammatory properties, which can help support cellular repair throughout the body. But how long do treatments take? And how long do effects of exosome therapy last? Keep reading to learn if exosome therapy treatments are right for you.
How long does an exosome IV session take?
Exosome therapy is usually administered as an intravenous infusion, commonly known as an IV. This means the treatment is delivered directly into your bloodstream along with IV fluids. This form of delivery allows treatment to be immediately absorbed by the body and start working more quickly.
Exosome therapy IV sessions last approximately one hour. Exosome therapy needs to be administered correctly to avoid serious health risks, so it should be administered by a licensed and trained healthcare professional. Your healthcare provider will monitor your progress and ensure treatment completes successfully.
How long are the effects of exosome therapy?
Exosome therapy regimens can differ on a case-by-case basis depending on your overall health and the issues you are trying to address. Some people may just need one treatment session, whereas others may need ongoing booster treatments.
Your provider may recommend a break from your usual routine to allow exosome therapy time to work. These would be determined on a case-by-case basis depending on your health needs and goals. Examples include:
- Stopping or reducing anti-inflammatory medication
- No strenuous activity for first 24-48 hours after treatment
- Pause cardio or weight-lifting for 3-4 weeks
After your first treatment, you and your healthcare provider can work together to monitor your progress and observe any changes. Typically, your provider will reevaluate you 90 days after your first treatment to determine if a booster treatment is or may be needed in the future.
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?
Start Your Exosome Therapy Regimen At Home With Concierge MD
If you are interested in exosome IV treatment, reach out to Concierge MD today. We are a mobile healthcare practice providing a wide range of services. Our experts are specially trained in providing exosome therapy treatments. We will work with you to determine an appropriate course of treatment and come to your home to administer the IV in the comfort and privacy of your home. Our telemedicine services enable you to easily ask questions and provide updates on your progress.
Getting the exosomes that you need doesn’t have to involve insurance headaches or doctor’s visits that could unnecessarily expose you to the Covid Omicron variant. Contact Concierge MD today!