31 Dec How To Get At Home Exosome Therapy In Los Angeles
Finding a reliable exosome therapy provider during the pandemic can be a struggle for Angelinos. Can you get safe and reliable exosome therapy in Los Angeles at home? Read on to get the answers you need!
What is exosome therapy?
When cells fuse together, they form a cell component known as an exosome. This component breaks off from the fused cells and carries genetic information and proteins to other cells in the body.
Exosomes can be harvested and processed into a therapy that can be given by injection or IV infusion. These treatments are currently being studied as an alternative to stem cell therapy, which may be ideal for those looking for cell-free regenerative medicine.
Benefits of exosome therapy include:
- Can help relieve inflammation and pain
- Promotes joint repair
- Has anti-aging properties, including improved skin elasticity and skin strength
What are the benefits of at-home exosome therapy?
Many people have embraced IV therapy as a part of their general wellness routines. Unfortunately, this means some unreliable providers have tried to cash in on the trend, including exosome therapy.
Because of the dangers of improper treatment, it is extremely important to make sure your IV therapy provider is properly trained and licensed and obtains their exosome therapy from a reputable lab.
Potential side effects of treatment include:
- Bacterial infection due to insufficient sterilization or improper exosome extraction
- Cell contamination leading to abnormal cell development or unwanted growths, caused by mistakes in exosome harvesting
- Injection site reaction
With mobile concierge providers, you can be sure you get the personalized attention you need to feel confident in your treatment. These providers have the resources and time to fully answer questions that traditional practices struggling with administrative burdens do not have. Additionally, getting treated at home means you can reduce opportunities for exposure to contagious illness, like the Covid Omicron variant.
- Concierge Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine
- Can You Get A Rapid Covid-19 Test At Home With A Covid-19 Test Kit?
- The Future of Medicine is On-Demand and Personal with Physician House Calls
- Why a House Call Doctor is Right for You
- Better Together: Functional Medicine and Concierge Medicine
- The Future of Concierge Medicine: Preventative Medicine, Telemedicine and Remote Monitoring
- Why a Concierge Functional Medicine Doctor Means Well-Rounded, Personal Care
- Concierge Medicine, Throwback or Breakthrough?
Let Concierge MD Bring Exosome Therapy In Los Angeles To You!
Concierge MD is a licensed mobile healthcare provider trained in a wide variety of services, including exosome therapy. Our medical team can work with you to determine an exosome therapy treatment plan to address your health concerns.
One of our experts will administer treatments in the comfort and privacy of your home, ensuring your session is as comfortable as possible. You can follow up with us through telemedicine services to get your questions answered and report your progress.
Reach out to learn more about Concierge MD’s exosome therapy treatments today!