31 Jul What Is The Cost Of Exosome Therapy?
People are rapidly adding exosome therapy to their general wellness routines, which can naturally pique the thought that you may be missing out. How can exosome IV therapy help you? How much does it cost? Read on for the information you need to decide if exosome IV therapy is right for you!
What is exosome therapy, and what are the benefits?
Exosomes are cellular components that exist outside of cells. They are created when organelles (specialized cellular structures with specific functions) fuse with the wall of a cell and small buds (exosomes) form off the cell. Exosomes act as messengers that deliver genetic information and proteins to other cells, helping cells work together better to maintain your health.
Exosomes can be harvested from stem cells by biotech companies and developed into various therapies, including IV therapy, for treatments. Unlike stem cells, exosomes can’t replicate and potentially turn into harmful cells.
There are many claims regarding the various possible uses for exosomes, but much more research is needed to determine benefits for treating or preventing various diseases or illnesses. Despite this, there are many benefits for general wellness and comfort, such as:
- Anti-aging properties that promote skin strength and elasticity
- Helps promote joint repair
- Helps relieve pain and inflammation
How much does exosome therapy cost?
When considering cost, it’s important to note that everyone’s needs will vary when working with a doctor to come up with a treatment plan. Because there is a very small chance your body could reject the exosomes, doctors will need to do a thorough consultation before developing a custom treatment plan.
The typical range of prices for exosome therapy is $3,500-$6,500, with the most common price point falling around $4,900. Therapies can take the form of an IV infusion for full-body support, or can be localized injections to target specific orthopedic conditions.
- What’s The Cost Of Testosterone Replacement Therapy?
- What Are NAD Boosters?
- How Does NAD Combat Aging?
- The Side Effects Of TRT & How To Counter Them
- The Seven Top Benefits Of Receiving Regular NAD Therapy
- The Benefits And Risks Of Exosome Therapy
- Three Reasons Why I Recommend Boosting NAD+ to My Patients
Get Custom Treatments At Home With Concierge MD
Concierge MD is a mobile healthcare provider, meaning that they will meet you at home or at the office to conduct consultations and provide treatment. Mobile exosome therapy treatments may be ideal for:
- Professionals with packed schedules
- People who have difficulty with transportation or mobility
- Parents trying to limit exposure to Covid-19 and its variants to protect children not yet eligible for vaccination
The cost of exosome therapy at home is a high-value investment into healthcare that puts you first. Concierge MD is ready to help – book an appointment using the button below today!